October 6,7 2017
Ray-King Class of '67
October 6,7 2017
Holiday Inn Marina
707 N Shoreline Blvd.
Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
(the old Omni made out of brown brick)
Cost: $85 per person ($170/couple)
Payments made "at the door" (Time of the event on October 7, 2017): same price but you will NOT receive dinner and may have NO seating in the ballroom. You do not want to miss out on the fabulous meal we have scheduled so do not "drag your feet"!!!
Attire for Saturday nights gala "Dress to Feel Fabulous"
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6
NOTE: YOU MUST BE WEARING YOUR NAME TAG ON LANYARD FOR ENTRY TO ALL REUNION EVENTS
3:00 p.m. Hotel check-in Main desk on 1st floor of hotel
3:00 -6:00 p.m. Reunion Weekend Check-in Check-in table outside Riviera Ballroom on 1st floor of hotel (subject to change)
4:00 p.m. Hospitality Suite opens Room 306 of hotel (3rd floor) by pool
4:00 p.m. 'til ? Hospitality Suite will be open Open bar (cocktails, beer, wine) Snacks and appetizers as available. PLEASE BRING SNACKS/APPETIZERS TO SHARE.
$5.00 Raffle tickets available for purchase. CASH ONLY List of Raffle Donations is included in Goody Bag.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7
NOTE: IF YOU'RE CHECKING IN FOR THE REUNION ON SATURDAY, COME TO THE HOSPITALITY SUITE.
9:00 a.m. Hospitality Suite opens 9:00 -11:00 a.m. Breakfast tacos, coffee,juice and perhaps Bloody Mary's served.
9:00 a.m.--4:00 p.m. Hospitality Suite open noon - 3:00 p.m.
$5.00 Raffle tickets available for purchase.
6:30 p.m. Cash bar opens outside No one admitted into Riviera Ballroom until 7:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. Doors open to Riviera Ballroom- Two cash bars available in Ballroom. Sit down dinner begins. **
** Note: must be pre-registered to attend the dinner
7:45 p.m. Class group pictures. Professional photographer, Earl Parr,will be available to take individual pictures and sign you up for a Reunion Memory Book ($25).
8:00 p.m. Band and dancing begin. Band is the fabulous Deadbeats.
LAST CHANCE TO BUY RAFFLE TICKETS.
8:45 p.m. Band will take a break. Raffle drawing begins.
MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
9:15-11:00 p.m. Dancing to the Deadbeats.
11:00 p.m. until Hospitality Suite Open bar (cocktails, beer, wine) for sure
Hosts kick you out. Snacks and appetizers as available. PLEASE BRING
SNACKS/APPETIZERS TO SHARE.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8
9:00-11:00 a.m. Hospitality Suite. Donuts, coffee and juice served.
Ray-King 50th Reunion
List of Raffle Donors
GIFT DONATIONS for Raffle
1. Water Street Oyster Bar $50 Gift Card (Value $50) Corpus Christi, TX
2. Corpus Christi Hooks Baseball Current Hooks Jersey; Old Colt 45 Jersey; 4 tickets during 2018 season; Hooks ball cap (Value $155)
3. Gatherings Two Yeti tall cups; two Yeti coffee style cups (Value ($85)Corpus Christi, TX
4.Texas State Aquarium two tickets(6mo.exp.)(Value$75) Corpus Christi, TX
5.USS Lexington 4tickets(noexp.)(value$60) Corpus Christi, TX
6. Circledot Ranch Bottle of 2013 Saddleback Cellars PetitVerdot Cabernet ($45 value); bottle of 2014 Saddleback Cellars Cabernet Franc ($45 value).
7. Habeeb's Jewelers Pulsar women's classic dress sport watch (Value: $140)
8. Mike Woodcock Dinner for two with Mike and chef at San Antonio, TX The Grill at Leon Springs (Value: $250)
9. Hester's Café Two $25giftcertificates (exp.1/7/18) Corpus Christi, TX (Value: $50)
10 Planet Sol Hair Salon GiftCertificateValue:$182) Corpus Christi, TX
11.Woody's Sports Center Two offshore fishing trips; Port Aransas, TX two dolphin watching boat trips; collared shirt; ballcap(Value:$350)
12. Palmilla Beach Golf Club Two 18 hole golf passes Port Aransas, TX. (Value: $200)
13. Jeanne's Fancy Pecans Gift basket of exclusive candies (Value: $150)
14. B &J's Pizza (Corpus Christi) $50 gift card; fourT-shirts; B&J's ale Corpus Christi, TX bottle (Value: $85)
15. Harrison's Landing Restaurant $100 giftcard & trivet (Value:$100) Corpus Christi,
16. Linda Avery Whataburger Basket (Value: $185)
17. Terry Fontaine Acrylic on canvas painting (24"X12"X3")"Summer Shower"
( Value $450)
18. Kerry and Sara Caudle #1837 of 2700 limited edition print of the 2012 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Grand Champion School Art painting entry. The original sold at auction for about $300,000.00. (Value: $400.00).
19. Kim & Melissa--Class of Ray '66 Wine accessory basket (Value: $100)
20. Kim & Melissa--Class of Ray '66 "Girls night out" basket (Value $100)
NOTE TO ALL: ANY HELP WITH CLEANING UP THE BALLROOM AND/OR THE HOSPITALITY SUITE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
A BIG THANK YOU TO THE REUNION COMMITTEE: Steve Stephenson (Chairman); Michael Woodcock, Kerry Caudle, Jeanne Goodhew, Linda Avery, Sheila Ransleben Senterfitt, Phyllis Brown Stephenson, Terri Stokes Sherwood, Margie Denny Koehl, Rick Carothers, Suzanne Martin Biddle-Sager, Lurline Russell Parish, Alice McGloin Holmes, Raul Vasquez, Gary Rapier, Betty Richey Brack, Marcia Cobb Mell, and SPECIAL THANKS TO Kim Keith and Melissa Stovall Childs, our Ray '66 reunion pros.
Link to hotel on Details of Events page
Want to help? Let us know.
Whether you plan to attend the reunion or not, donations would be
gratefully accepted to help defray reunion costs. Donations can be
made in your name (with or without a donation amount), or anonymously, with an optional personal message, by check only, to Sheila Senterfitt, at the address shown above, with a "Donation" notation on the check. Donations made to date are as follows: Steve Stephenson, Mike Woodcock, Kerry Caudle ($3,450); ACECOM, Inc.--Dickie Valent ($1,000); Terri Stokes Sherwood ($136), Dave Gardner (Misson Controls and Automation) ($500.), Kent Collum ($100.). Donations will be posted on this website as received.
Our next committee meetings will be on Sat. September 9th and September 30th at 11:000pm at the Surf Club Annex. Anyone is welcome to attend.
If you have not verified your address with us, please do so. If you are not connected to the web, please let us know. If you know of someone in our class who is missing and you know where they are, please ask them to contact us.
Ways to contact us:
ray/king '67 50th reunion -2017
Update your contact information:
W.B. Ray & Richard King High Schools
Send music requests to firstname.lastname@example.org